Thursday, August 11, 2011

Saving the world, one dollar at a time.

I have always considered myself to be a very savvy shopper but in the past couple of months I have had to take that savviness to a whole new level. Recently I have dealt with illness, lost my job and had one of our cars go caput. So, we are currently living on just my husbands salary and some months, just barely making it by. It's been a necessity to cut out unnecessary spending and save as much as possible. My husband and I still enjoy the occasional night out on the town and while I don't have much room in my clothing budget, I refuse to look shlumpy. I've just had to get really creative about how and where I shop. The majority of my posts will be fashion related but I will also give tips for saving in other areas of your life including dining and entertaining.

So, if you find yourself in a similar situation, or you just LOVE a good bargain, then stick with me. I'll show you how it's done. :)

♥ Savannah

No comments:

Post a Comment