Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Urban Decay sale = cheap makeup!

Urban Decay is currently having a summer sale on makeup. Prices start at just $1 and you can get free shipping with any purchase of $50 or more. Otherwise shipping starts at $7. Here are some deals that I spotted:

Loose Pigment Eyeshadow
Price - $1.00, Originally $20!

Ink for Eyes Cream Eyeliner
Price - $3.00, Originally $22!

Vintage Urban Defense Tinted Moisturizer with SPF 20
Price - $6.00, Originally $32!

Head on over here to check out the rest of the sale items.

♥ Savannah

2 comments:

  1. I saw this too! It was way too exciting! I love Urban Decay.

    Sophia
    http://lasophialasophia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually haven't ever tried Urban Decay but I thought this deal was too good to keep to myself. At those prices it's cheaper than the cosmetics I buy from the drug store!

    ReplyDelete