Monday, January 30, 2012

Easy Iced Mocha

I have a confession to make, I LOVE iced coffee! It's strange because I'm really not a fan of regular coffee, but add some chocolate and ice and I'll drink it down like it's candy (if you could actually drink candy.) The problem with this addiction to delicious iced coffee drinks is the fact that they cost a small fortune, and they're usually not so great for you. However, I've figured out how to make a yummy, low calorie version that won't break the bank! Oh yeah, it's also super EASY! So, here it is:

Easy Iced Mocha


Ingredients:

- Instant Coffee (I used Nescafe Taster's Choice Decaf House Blend)
- 6 ounces hot water
- 1 Tablespoon fat free chocolate syrup
- 2 Tablespoons sugar free vanilla syrup (or whatever flavor you choose)
- Ice cubes
- 1/2 cup skim milk

What to do:

Mix your instant coffee with 6 ounces of hot water and set in the refrigerator until it's nice and cool. Don't have time to wait? You can mix your instant coffee with cold water instead of hot. It will take a bit longer for the coffee to dissolve and your mocha will be a little bit stronger this way but it does work!

Add both syrups, ice cubes, cold coffee and milk to a large glass and stir until combined. It's seriously THAT easy! And guess what? It's only 95 calories!


I was able to score the vanilla syrup online a while back for FREE and I received the coffee as a sample in the mail so this lovely drink only cost me around .08 cents to make! Woot!

♥ Savannah

No comments:

Post a Comment