Wednesday, January 4, 2012

New Year, new beginnings.

Hey guys! I apologize for the long absence. With the hustle and bustle of the holidays I just haven't been present on here like I should have. However, I'm back now and I have some exciting new ideas for this blog that will be coming very soon!

My idea for Life on the Cheap has always been to share my ideas on how to live cheaply, without sacrificing quality of life. I haven't really been doing a great job of that though. I've shared many ways to save money when shopping online or dining out, but there is so much more to life than that! So, this year I also want to focus on some of the many ways that I save money at home. I will still include all of those great shopping and dining out deals, but I will also be including some great tutorials that will help you to save money on things that you use on a daily basis. I won't reveal those ideas quite yet though, you'll just have to wait and see!

With that being said, I wish you all a very happy New Year! I hope you'll stick with me as I try to iron out the kinks and make this blog not only informative, but also entertaining!

♥ Savannah

No comments:

Post a Comment